* To prove the inverse square law of
* To plot the radiation pattern of Omni-direc
tional and a directional antenna.
* To study the phenomenon of Polarization for
Vertical, Horizontal and Circularly polarized
* To demonstrate that the transmitting and
receiving radiation patterns of an antenna are
equal and hence confirm the reciprocity of
* Study of antenna parameters
* To plot the radiation pattern (E & H Plane
Polar & Cartesian Plots on Log/Linear scale)
of an antenna.
* From the radiation pattern, measure the
directive gain, beam width (Half Power/10dB),
front to back ratio, plane of polarization, side
lobe level and its angular position.
* Comparative study between various
antennas based on antenna parameters.
* Study of Dipole Antenna
* Study of Horn (E, H, Pyramidal) Antenna
* Study of Conical Horn Antenna
* Study of Monopole antenna.
* Study of Slot(NW & BW) Antenna.
* Study of Parabolic Dish Antenna.
* Study of Patch array Antenna
* Study of Helix antenna (LHCP & RHCP).