ANACOMíS series of Ku-Band VSAT transceivers are available in transmitter output levels of 0 dBm, 2, 4, 8, 16, 20 and 23 watts, in single or redundant configurations. Higher powers are available with external HPA. They are especially suitable for SCPC, MCPC, and DAMA applications.
- Easy to install.
- No indoor equipment is needed.
- Built in test facilities for improved maintain. Ability and reduced dependence on external test equipment.
- Compliant with Intelesat and Eutelsat specifications.
- Frequency agile radio equipment. Com- pletely independent TX and RX frequency selection.
- Superior phase noise, IESS 308 / 309. - Auto ranging power supply.
- One LNC covers entire RX Band.
- TX and RX local oscillator stresses†
- Comprehensive Monitor & Control
A powerful Monitor and Control feature allows you to monitor and control the transceiver on the same M&C bus Controllable functions from the terminal include:
1. TX frequency
2. RX frequency (independent from TX)
3. TX gain (including OFF/ON)
4. RX gain