G.T. Microwave, Inc., established in the year 1995, and based in Randolph,
New Jersey, USA is a designer and manufacturer of Microwave Integrated
Components for use in ground base, shipboard, airborne and space-based
applications. The components operate in the VHF, UHF, and Microwave bands
covering a frequency range from 30MHz to 26.5GHz.
G.T. Microwave designs and manufactures PIN Diode based components that
include, but not be limited to the following:
- Switches, Attenuators, Phase Invariant Attenuators,
- Phase Shifters, Pulse Modulators, I&Q Vector Modulators,
- Bias Tees, Directional Couplers, Bi-Phase & QPSK Modulators,
- D.C. Blocks, Coupler Detectors, 90 & 180° Hybrids,
- Diode Limiters, Negative Gain Equalizers, Power Dividers/Combiners,
- Custom components.
G.T. Microwave services also include custom Sub-Assembly Integration of
Passive, Control and Active type devices.
George Apsley and Tony Baliotis founded the company, hence G.T. Microwave.
Its a merger between the engineering and manufacturing capabilities of George
Apsley and a RF design consulting firm owned by Tony Baliotis
G.T. Microwave was incorporated in the State of New Jersey in 1995. Tony
Baliotis serves as the Director of Corporate, Sales and Marketing and George
Apsley serves as the Director of Manufacturing and Engineering.